Cooked meatballs with easy peasy tomato linguine!
- 1 can of Hunt’s tomato purée
- 2 – 3 scopes of pasta “water” (after boiling pasta)
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
- Cherry tomatoes, diagonally halved
- A dash of parsley, coarsely chopped
- Italian herb
- Boil broccoli in boiling water, add a dash of salt. Drain when broccoli turns soft.
- Add more water in the pot and then cook the pasta with a pinch of salt and a dash of oil in the water. Drain and transfer into serving bowl. Drizzle olive oil and salt, mix well. Set aside. Retain some of the pasta water for sauce cooking.
- Heat the pan up over medium low fire. Add onion to sauté till fragrant and slightly browned. Add broccoli and cherry tomatoes and stir fry.
- Pour in tomato purée. Add 2-3 scopes of pasta water. Stir to mix well. Let it simmer for awhile before adding the linguine and meat ball. Toss well, add Italian herb to taste.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley before serving.